The bees and their environment are treated with the utmost respect during the honey harvest. Procured from the dense regions of Ajanta and Mathura, Neem honey has an esteemed place.
In Ayurveda, both Neem and Honey are recognized for their therapeutic benefits, and their combination in Neem Honey effectively maximizes the therapeutic effects of both ingredients.
Health Benefits of Neem Honey
- This honey is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. All of which are vital for the body. This honey has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties as well. In simpler terms, the consumption of honey promotes digestive health, fights indigestion, and strengthens the immune system.
- Neem honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- This honey is really good for your skin. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and natural blood purifying properties that help to prevent acne, pimples & dandruff
- A few teaspoons of this honey a few times per day during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms because of its antiseptic properties.
- It promotes proper blood circulation by contributing to the production of red blood cells and platelets; which improves blood flow.
- It is the perfect food for diabetics and anyone on a strict diet. One or two tablespoons of honey with almonds or whole wheat bread is a healthy choice to make before working out.
- It helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- Neem honey also acts as a natural sedative agent that helps to improve sleep and relieve stress & anxiety.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
- The natural sweetness of this honey pairs wonderfully with the natural sweet qualities of many fruits.