The bees and their environment are treated with care during the honey harvest. Kashmir Naturals’ Himalayan regions are their primary source of raw materials. One of the rarest honey varieties, Kashmir Multiflora Honey, also known as Honey Dew, comes from a variety of flowers.
Health Benefits of Kashmir Multiflora Honey
- This honey is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. All of which are vital for the body. This honey has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties as well. In simpler terms, the consumption of honey promotes digestive health, fights indigestion, and strengthens the immune system.
- Kashmir honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- This honey is really good for your skin. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and natural blood purifying properties that help to prevent acne, pimples & dandruff
- A few teaspoons of this honey a few times per day during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms.
- It promotes proper blood circulation by contributing to the production of red blood cells and platelets; which improves blood flow.
- It is the perfect food for diabetics and anyone on a strict diet. One or two tablespoons of honey with almonds or whole wheat bread is a healthy choice to make before working out.
- Kashmir honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats. It is scientifically proven that honey helps those suffering from an upper respiratory infection.
- Multiflora honey also acts as a natural sedative agent that helps to improve sleep and relieve stress & anxiety.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
- The natural sweetness of this honey pairs wonderfully with the natural sweet qualities of many fruits.
There are no reviews yet.